Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Vintage Valedictorians

We had such fun having the talented Linda Brun join us for a vintage celebration at Jingle Belles.

These vintage creations were at the top of their class this week:





Barbara claims that vintage style is a challenge for her, but you could never tell it from this amazing 3-D vintage masterpiece ... simply stunning.



Karen combined vibrant hues with her black & white vintage image ...
and the sentiment is just toooo cute.



This peaceful monochromatic palette with subtle sparkles of gold is perfect for this adorable vintage image ... such a wonderful combination of stamped patterns too.

And, our random number generator says our grand prize winner is:

(drum roll please)


and here's her wonderful vintage creation:


Lela - e-mail us your mailing address, so we can get your wonderful prize from


sent your way.

And join us at midnight (or whenever you crawl out of bed) for our next Jingle Belles prompt with another lovely guest star joining our fun.

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Too bad I didn't have time to play along. Looks like everybody had fun. I did have an idea in my head, though, so I'll probably create a vintage-themed card shortly.

Lisa said...

Ooo, really gorgeous highlighted cards. Love them all and they show me ideas of how to tackle this type of card again in the future. Fabulous prompt. Made me happy :-)

Eveline said...

I started making a card for this challenge but I ran out of time.
Sunny greetings from France.
Eveline.

Barbara said...

Ha! I'm sitting here all amazed... DAZED really! I would never have thought this possible with a vintage card! Thanks so much, I feel honored!

Linda Brun said...

Thank you for having me. Love to see all the beautiful creation. Congrats to the highlighted and prize winner.

Karen McAlpine said...

Thank you for selecting my Merry Kissmas card for one of the top three. This was such a fun card to make. I love how well the bright summer colors work with the Vintagey image. Congrats to others too!!