Friday, September 14, 2012

The Postman Always Stamps Twice

Not that ♥YOU♥ have to get inky to participate in our current challenge; just make a holiday card which features postal images (postcards, cancellations, mailboxes, etc) OR postage (real or faux) OR make a holiday postcard OR make a holiday card with a coordinating envelope! With so many fun choices, we couldn't resist showing off another round of our own creations:

Stephanie says, "For this week's design I created my own "vintage" postcard using three different stamp sets by Artistic Outpost & Distress inks ... I love how the sweet little reindeer is delivering a letter.  The layout is the Saturday Card Sketch from Two Peas in a Bucket & the postage-themed  designer papers are from 7Gypsies Postale Collection."


Lauren's Other Card... and Envelope
Lauren says, "I've been saving these adorable holiday inchies from Artchix Studios for just the right occasion, and when I saw this week's Unscripted Sketch, I knew immediately this was it. I had planned on just decorating a store-bought envelope to match, but when my card ended up being a non-standard size, I thought I would have a go at making a custom one... and found it easier than I expected! There's a little tutorial on my blog today showing what I did, step by step!"


There is still nearly an entire week to get in on the fun-- and have a chance at the prize! Scroll down to the original "POSTAL" post for full details! 

No comments: