Friday, April 4, 2014

Walking in a Vintage Wonderland

We're still celebrating all things vintage or old-fashioned in feeling. Be sure to scroll down to the original post to see all of the cool and creative ways your fellow ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ have found to interpret this theme, and to link up your own card. Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "I re-purposed another vintage holiday card I found at an estate sale ... my favorite elements are shadowy bells in the sky and the chunky glitter on the colored bells.  All I added were some cardstock mats and a Christmas Magic Sentiment."


Lauren says, "This is one of the quickest cards I've ever made. Partly because I happened to have a lovely little card-sized piece of vintage sheet music entitled "Old Santa Claus" and the perfect diecut Santa from an October Afternoon Miscellany Collection which did most of the work. Of course it didn't hurt, either, that I also had the gorgeous new Cardabilities Sketch (#96). Sometimes it's THAT EASY!" :)

No comments: