Friday, October 3, 2014

The Patterns & The Designs

We're still celebrating designer paper at Jingle Belles this week ... creating cards using at least *three* different patterns (same or different company or collection, it doesn't matter, as long as it includes three different ones).

Here's what we created with our papers this week:


Stephanie says, "I used another favorite designer paper technique this week ... using squares of six different papers (this time from the same collection We R Memory Keepers North Pole), a few SRM Stickers, and a sketch from The Paper Players.  I use my punch upside down, so I can see where I position my square to capture the exact portion of the design I want to feature.   This is also a great technique for paper scraps."


Lauren says, "I was totally inspired by the current sketch at Stuck on U Sketches, and immediately thought the three overlapping rectangles would be a great use for the tags that used to come with older Basic Grey collections. Once I had the centerpiece of my design assembled, I only had to choose a few additional patterns to be my mats. I went with one large scale and one small scale red pattern (by k and co and october afternoon, respectively) and a plaid by Echo Park to bridge the gap between them, while also pulling in some of the other colors from the tags" 

Remember, you have until Wednesday at 6pm EST to link up your patterned paper beautifies.

No comments: