Friday, March 6, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a Bright Christmas

This week we're still creating Christmas cards inspired by this vibrant Christmas table setting.



Here's how we were inspired this week:


Lauren says, "One of my favorite items in the inspiration picture is that dramatic flourishy placemat, so I wanted to see if I could make a version in card form. I started with a black patterned paper panel by Bo Bunny, which had the blue dots, faded text and even a few blue flourishes on it. I added some diecut flourishes in bright acid green, then finished off with the black pearl flourish, which I cut apart so it would fit better. For the layout of the card I used the current sketch (#118) from Cardabilities."


Stephanie says, "I started with wanting a purple Christmas tree like the one on the table and built the rest of my card around that using a sketch from Sunday Stamps ... pretty much three different glitter paper, a glitter star & epoxy stickers ... easy peasy & oh-so-sparkly."


Link up you holiday cards inspired by any feature of that fabulous tablescape before 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, March 11th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:05.

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This puts me in the Christmas spirit :)