Friday, June 26, 2015

Cardstock Christmas

We're still creating cards using Cardstock this week (embellishments are good ... but no designer paper).

These are the cards we made this week:



Stephanie says, "I used the sketch from A Blog Named Hero featuring Hero Arts Stamps & Die Cuts ... I also added some SRM Sticker Stitches (the perfect cardstock embellishment).


Lauren says, "I've always wanted to make and decorate a gingerbread house at Christmas time, but the trouble is... i don't cook! I'm pretty good with paper, though, so I've used cardstock, sequins, brads, buttons, glitter and loads of machine stitching to make my card as colorful and blingy as possible! (And for the record, my snowy background was made by using an old-school metal embossing plate to "stamp" distress ink onto plain white glossy cardstock!)"



Cards need to be linked-up by no later than 6pm EST on Wednesday, July 1st.  Use keyword JB:15:13 for our Flickr Group and other galleries.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Wow! Two more wonderful examples to live up to! Love them both.