Friday, June 30, 2017

Pinstripes & Super Novas

We are still celebrating holiday cards that feature stars or stripes or both and you still have time to join the fun, which we hope you will! Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "Every year I manage to make at least one card and when I'm finished I say *Who on earth am I going to send that one too?* ... I combined some patriotic designer paper (combining both Stars & Stripes) with Lawn Fawn's Winter Unicorn ( for some reason, the lighting made my white iridescent sequins look pink in the photo)"

(I think you'll find, Miss Stephanie, that the answer to your question is *Lauren* lol!!!!!!) :) :) :)



Lauren says, "I made as cute a card as was humanly possible without a unicorn, having discovered a couple of Basic Grey dimensional felt stickers that i *think* may have been brought to this country on The Mayflower, lol. Ok, maybe they are not quite as old as that, but they're pretty old. They're still flippin' adorable though, imo, and thanks to an awesome sketch (PP350) from the Paper Players i knew exactly how to use them!" 

 Scroll down to the original post for complete details and to link up your own masterpiece!

No comments: