Friday, August 11, 2017

Goodwill to Men

One of my favorite themes for holiday cards is Peace. In the bustle and chaos of the holidays, I think it's important to step back from it all and find peace ... both inner peace and world peace.

So our prompt for this week's card is to incorporate a Peace Symbol or the word Peace into your design ... or create a card that evokes Peace for you (snow, forest, etc.).

Here are our second creations:


Lauren says, "I am in a watercolor phase again, so this week I got out my ColorBursts and Liquid Metals and had a blast making a crazy, messy red and green background. When it was finished and dry, I stamped Ken Oliver's Poinsettias strategically on the reddest bits, and embossed them in white. To finish up, I added a diecut sentiment and a few Eyelet Outlet sticky-back pearls that I colored gold with an alcohol ink marker."


Stephanie says, "This week I used some Penny Black Stickeroos from 2005 for my peaceful creation I added some Eyelet Outlet Silver Pearl Swirls to finish my design."


Remember to Link-up here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 16th.  Keyword for galleries & our JB flickr Gallery is JB:17:16

No comments: